CLAN [C] FORUM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

CLAN [C] FORUM

For you & For me! Now and Forever!

Trang ChínhPortalGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

I have to say that clanc.forum.st is really a good website

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
fepunalp
Khách viếng thăm

I have to say that clanc.forum.st is really a good website Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: I have to say that clanc.forum.st is really a good website   I have to say that clanc.forum.st is really a good website I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 am

Hello. Originally posted by Sophocles: RahstylesQuote:damit this dumb site wont let me load attachments.. how can i host these images on here so you can see themVery few large sites will for so many reasons it would take too long to explain.What we know for certain is that you're frustrated because things aren't working, but that's not the fault of AD members who are trying to help you.Now let's work through this a step at a time and we will come up with results, but please be kind to those who give you their time freely.One of your images shows that DMA is turned off. Go to my computer icon>right click> choose properties>> Hardware tab at the top>>Device manager>>IDE ata/atapi controllers>>look for secondary channel>>right click>> choose uninstall>> reboot your computer and it should be reinstalled properly.R u sure this will work. or are you tricking me.. cuz he and everyone else in her thinks im an azzhole?
Về Đầu Trang Go down

I have to say that clanc.forum.st is really a good website
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
CLAN [C] FORUM :: Khu xóm U & Me! ^^ :: Xóm con trai! ^^-
Chuyển đến